Frequently asked questions on CBD tincture
CBD tincture is nothing but a solution containing CBD infused with a liquid carrier. Mostly, the carrier will be alcohol. However, people who do not wish to consume alcohol can go with another liquid like glycerine or vinegar also. Some people may also use it with food for its medicinal benefits. You don’t necessarily have to call Poison Control if your child has taken a tincture. Don’t let the tincture meaning stress you out if you’ve looked that up already. Often times it’s CBD or THC, and small doses might just mean a call to the doctor, instead of an ER visit. Let us answer some frequently asked questions about CBD tincture in this article.
How CBD tincture is made?
CBD tincture is made by dipping plants rich in CBD content into an alcohol solution or other solutions like hemp oil and vinegar. There are different methods of preparing this solution such as the hot method and cold method. All these processes will end up in the mixture of the various compounds present in the CBD-rich plant such as trichomes, cannabinoids, and terpenes in the solution form. You can use this solution in whatever way you wish.
Is CBD tincture psychoactive?
No. You will not have any psychoactive effects after consuming CBD tincture and the reason is in its name itself. CBD tincture will have high CBD content with negligible THC content. As THC alone is highly psychoactive, you will not even get high consuming CBD-rich products. So, you can get the medicinal benefits of CBD without getting psychoactive effects.
How could CBD tincture help you or be beneficial?
CBD tincture has a range of benefits as follows,
- You can treat insomnia and get some quality sleep upon consumption of CBD tincture.
- You can maintain your blood sugar levels and blood pressure levels in control because of CBD tincture.
- CBD tincture will not let the cancer cells grow and it will also reduce the severity of the side effects from the cancer treatment.
- You can treat degeneration of bones and your nervous system.
- There will not be any blockages in your artery passage or you can treat such issues with CBD tincture.
- All kinds of chronic pain and other pains will get relived upon regular intake of CBD tincture.
What are the side effects of CBD tincture?
Minor side effects of CBD tincture will include dry mouth and hepatic metabolism.